During regular business hours (8:30 – 5:30 Monday through Friday) call (+90) 312-455-5555 for assistance.
After hours, please call (+90) 312-455-5555. After hours services should be limited to life threatening or serious emergencies.
We will not respond to queries about Immigrant and Nonimmigrant visas.
- The Department of State Call Center is operational from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST. In times of crisis the Call Center is operational 24 hours a day.
- If you are a caller from the U.S. call 1-888-407-4747
- If you are a caller from overseas call 317-472-2328
If you are inquiring about how to protect yourself in the event of a chemical/biological attack please visit Department of State Travel site. Also FEMA site provides information on preparing for disasters.
The American Citizen Services Unit provide service between 13:00 pm and 16:00 pm Monday through Thursday. You need to make an online appointment before your visit: Online Appointment System
Messages to U.S. Citizens
Country Specific Information
- Useful Information along the Turkish-Syrian Border
- Information on assistance to incarcerated Americans