U.S. Government Publications On-Line
Last updated: November 3, 2011
Search.USA.govSearch official information and services from the U.S. government.
Data.gov increases the ability of the public to easily find, download, and use datasets that are generated and held by the Federal Government. Data.gov provides descriptions of the Federal datasets (metadata), information about how to access the datasets, and tools that leverage government datasets.
MetaLib is a service of the Catalog of U.S. Government Publications! MetaLib is a federated search engine that searches multiple U.S. Federal government databases, retrieving reports, articles, and citations while providing direct links to selected resources available online.
GPO Publications (By topic)
- Business & Economy
- Food and Drugs
- Grants & Awards
- Health & Safety
- Military & Security
- Science & Technology
- Social Programs
- U.S. Government sites arranged by topic (Oklahoma State University Library and GPO Partnership)
- Complete U.S. Government Federal Agencies Directory
GPO Publications (By government branches)
U.S. Government Documents (compiled by Columbia University Libraries)
- Subject guides and internet resources (Columbia University Libraries)
- Archival U.S. Congressional Hearings and Committee Prints (Rutgers School of Law)
- Information on citing U.S. government documents.