Welcome to the U.S. Embassy Human Resources (HR) Office information page. This page provides information about job vacancies at the Embassy and application procedures.
Please note that the Embassy HR Office will only accept applications associated with a specific vacancy announcement. Please DO NOT send in general applications that are not associated with a posted vacancy.
- You can submit your Universal Application for Employment (UAE) or resume, in English, with detailed information on education institutions attended and the area of education, additional training courses received, work experience with employment dates and a brief description of duties performed in each of the positions you have held. In addition please provide day-time telephone numbers where we can reach you.
- You must attach all of the necessary documents (i.e. copies of diploma, birth registration identity card, military discharge document for male applicants, and residence permit) as stated in the announcement.
- Applicants applying to more than one position must submit separate applications with all the necessary documents for each vacancy announcement.
- A valid residency permit is required for all non-Turkish applicants to apply for positions.
- All Turkish male applicants must have completed compulsory military service.
- English tests and writing tests in English will be administered to non-native English speakers; all testing is done at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey.
In all cases, applicants must provide additional documents specified in the vacancy announcements.
You can submit your application to the Embassy in three different ways described below. The HR Office will not accept any application delivered in person to the Embassy.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (90-312) 457-7322
Attn: Recruitment Assistant,
HR Office Embassy of the United States of America
Atatürk Bulvarı, No. 110
Kavaklıdere - Ankara
Important Note: You must submit your application before the "Closing Date of Applications" as written in the vacancy announcements. Applications received after the closing date will NOT be considered.
Thank you very much for your interest in employment with the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey.
The US Mission in Turkey provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.