Podcast & Other Audio
What is a Podcast and how do I subscribe?
A podcast is rich media, such as audio or video, distributed via RSS (Really Simple Syndication), and provides updates whenever there is new content. You can listen to the files on your computer or load them on your media player.
To get started, all you need is a web-based podcaster, such as the ones listed below. You will then add the content feed to the podcaster by copying and pasting the provided URL into the software. The software will automatically check for updates and download the files to your computer.
You can also listen to podcasts without subscribing by clicking the Listen button below for streaming audio or by right-clicking and saving the MP3 file to your computer.
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
(October 22, 2012) - Dr. Candida Brush, Franklin W. Olin Professor of Entrepreneurship at Babson College, and Dr. Orsan Orge, Bilkent University Assistant Professor of Business, discuss entrepreneurship in Turkey, entrepreneurship education, important factors in developing a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem, and the increasing role of women in the economic sphere.
- The Near Zero Zone Industrial Energy Efficiency Pilot Project (September 28, 2012) - Department of Energy Senior Advisor Dr. Srinivas Mirmira discusses the Near Zero Zone Industrial Energy Efficiency Project, a multi-agency collaborative project between the U.S. and Turkey to demonstrate the value of energy efficiency improvements in Turkey’s industrial sector.
- US Assistant Secretaries Talk Business in Turkey - Assistant Secretary Jose Fernandez and Assistant Secretary Michael Camunez met with press at the Embassy in Ankara on January 24, 2011 to talk about economic engagement between the US and Turkey, and to answer questions about their visit. (January 24, 2011)
- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton - Remarks With Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan (March 7, 2009) | Text
- Ambassador James Jeffrey’s Remarks at TABA Breakfast, Ankara (February 18, 2009) | Text
- DCM Douglas Silliman’s Remarks at the opening of Jno Didrickson Exhibit (February 17, 2009) | Text
- Ambassador Wilson Speaks to Journalists at the ATC Meeting in Washington (March 29, 2006)