Guide to NIV
Step 4: Schedule Your Appointment
Please follow the instructions at usvisa-info.com to schedule an appointment at the Consular Section in Ankara or Istanbul after you have completed the visa application form DS-160, paid the visa application fee, and selected delivery at the local point of sale Turkish Post Office of your choice.
Here is the flow of action to get an appointment through the website:
- Please visit: usvisa-info.com
- Click on Create Account on top right side of the screen. Create user account using the : Enter Primary applicant’s PPT Number, Date of Birth & Nationality
- Select trip purpose and view visa information
- Select MRV Fee (Visa Application Fee) Payment. You can review MRV Free categories and amounts at: Nonimmigrant MRV Fees
- Enter primary applicant’s data by completing Visa Application Form DS-160. You can complete the DS-160 application form at: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv
- Select date and time of Consular Section appointment
- Confirm date and time of appointment
- Select Courier delivery location
- Please review the supporting documentation page before you appear for your interview.
If you do not have internet access, you may also get an appointment by calling the Visa Information Service directly (Please make sure to complete your DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa Application before you call):
|Visa Information Service|
Monday thru Friday: between 7:00am-7:00pm
Certain groups of applicants traveling together can request an access code which will allow them to access information and schedule appointments together through this website. Groups must be people traveling with the same itinerary. We encourage the members of the following groups to apply together:
- Groups with significant professional, cultural, political, journalistic, sporting, business or economic interests.
- Summer Work and Travel groups until June 1st.
Please send your group scheduling request to: Group_Processing_TUR@visaops.net